The man waited for the soldier to go out of sight before he dropped the rope and walked briskly away. He was in a hurry to make a business appointment!!
What do you think God will do to that inconsiderate man?
If you were one of the 9 men left in the well, how would you feel?
By the way, who was that selfish, wicked, and self-centred man?
He represents the Christian that refuses to evangelize. He has been pulled out of the well of eternal destruction, but he refuses to pull others out.
So, what shall happen to such a Christian when the Lord shall return? Shall the Lord accept his business profit/prosperity as compesation?
There is good news, however. We have a solution for you. We know that you love the Lord and you desire to obey Him. It's just that, evangelism ... Hmm, evangelism ...
Yes, we know, we know, we understand.
Let us ask, why do Christians find evangelism difficult?
- Most churches no longer emphasize obedience to the Lord. Much emphases is placed on blessings, prosperity, breakthrough and wealth.
- There is misunderstanding on how blessings come. Mt. 6: 33; Jn. 12: 26; and Jn 15: 16 confirm that evangelism is actually the key that unlocks blessings, prosperity, and wealth.
- Believers are not properly trained and equipped to share their faith.
- So, we have produced the tools for effective witnessing. You can witness and you will enjoy it.
- We have designed creative tracts aimed at various groups of people in the society. E.g. Drug addicts, party lovers, youths, prostitutes, prisoners, business executives, politicians, students, cultists, and so on. There are even doctrinal tracts that explain in creative manner complex doctrines like redemption, justification, adoption, repentance and so on. You can give these to new converts. There are also general tracts that can be given to anybody.
- All that you need to do is to pick the tracts for the groups that you wish to reach, and Karis Tracts will do the rest.
- These tracts are interesting to read; they are short, sharp, and focused.
Please note the following tips:
- It is recommended that you get a partner if you wish to go on street evangelism. Do not go on outside evangelism alone. Even the Lord sent the disciples out two-by-two.
- Unbelievers are all around you. You can drop tracts at fast food centres, (as they eat, they will read) at banking halls, (while they wait to be served, they will read) supermarkets and pharmacy (they will pick it as bonus), barber's shop, hair dressing salon, on your seat as you leave the bus or taxi, etc. You do not need to stand by the side of the road to distribute tracts!
- You can target secondary and primary school students as they close from school. They are relaxed and friendly at that time of the day.
- You can give your child a pack to take to the University. Once naughty students see him/her distributing tracts, they will leave your child alone.
- You can order tracts to support ministries in your home town. At no extra cost to you, we can produce tracts in your native language to reach your people.
- All our tracts are custom produced for churches, fellowships, individuals, and companies owned by Christians. All your contact details shall be on the tracts that you order.
- If you want to invest in soul winning (that is, laying your treasure in heaven), and you do not know who to reach, we can administer the distribution of the tracts for you. You will receive a report on where the tracts went. Your tracts can go to places you cannot reach.
So, are you ready to set the captives free?