NCEF CALLS FOR 21 DAYS OF NATIONAL PRAYER AND FASTING
“Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. Hosea 6: 1-2
With the endorsement of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), the National Christian Elders Forum (NCEF) in collaboration with intercessory groups in the Body of Christ is calling for 21 days prayer and fasting for NATIONAL CHRISTIAN REPENTANCE for the Church and the country.
The participating intercessory groups and their leaders are:
- Nigeria Prays (Gen. Yakubu Gowon)
- Intercessors for Nigeria (Barr Emeka Nwakpa)
- Throneroom (Trust) Ministry (Prophet Emmanuel Kure)
- Wailing Women Worldwide (Dr Laide Okafor)
- The Watchman Ministries (Christian Evangelical Social Movement of Nigeria –
CESM) (Pastor Austin Ukachi)
- Gethsemane Prayer Ministries (Rev Dr Moses Aransiola)
- The Preacher (Prof Kontein Trinya)
- Womb of Intercession International Ministries (Evang. Mrs. Patience Eworo)
- The Messenger (Barr Isaac Ezeh)
- Ambassadors of God to the Middle East (Dr Olurotimi Olokodana)
- The Ambassadors Group Africa (Prince Joshua Oyeniyi)
- Christian Women Intercessors (Dr Augusta Ogbene)
- Hausa Christian Foundation (Amb. Joshua Danlami Jydson)
- All Women Intercessors for Nigeria (AWIN) (Prophetess Success Oyewole)
- Students Christian Movement (SCM) (Rev. Eric Ighalo)
- Watchmaidens Ministries International (Mrs. D. Nwokolo)
More intercessory groups are still expected to join. The prayer and fasting is interdenominational and all Denominations and Ministries are invited to participate.
Each participant is expected to pray at least One Hour daily. The program emphasizes fasting accompanied with prayers. Therefore, the fasting has been made flexible.
6.00am – 6.00pm (Day fast)
6.00pm – 6.00am (Night fast)
Individual or family prayers are expected to go on from 11am – 2pm for those fasting during the day or from 11pm – 2am for those fasting during the night. Please pray One Hour during these periods. Churches may wish to break the fast corporately at 6pm and pray for one hour.
Intercessory Groups and Churches may wish to set up chain prayers according to their ability.
Prayer points shall be posted regularly on the following websites:
Discussion Blog shall also be available on www.canng.org for Christians to share revelations, spiritual insights or additional prayer points during and after the program. The Blog shall be ready before the fasting commences.
May the Lord hear us and heal our land.