The following prayer is to be done in understanding and in the Spirit for at about thirty minutes or for as long as the Lord keeps the burden of prayer in your heart.
# We are to pray that every single jihadist sent into various parts of Nigeria to lie in wait for a war against the Church will be arrested in their whole numbers for judgement by fire and for conversion to faith in Christ for those who repent in Jesus Name.
20 And he said, The Jews have agreed to desire thee that thou wouldest bring down Paul to morrow into the council, as though they would enquire somewhat of him more perfectly.
21 But do not thou yield unto them: for there lie in wait for him of them more than forty men, which have bound themselves with an oath, that they will neither eat nor drink till they have killed him: and now are they ready, looking for a promise from thee.
- Father!!! thank you for exposing to Your Church and helping us know the schemes of lying in wait that Islamic jihadists have against Your Church in Nigeria. Take all the glory in Jesus Name.
- Father!!! we pray that by divine interventions, every authority that these people seek to carry out their evil agenda against Your Church shall be denied them forever in the Name of Jesus.
- Father!!! in the Name of Jesus, we ask that every one who has vowed the death of Your children and Your servants that are doing the work of missions and ministry of the gospel shall enter into their own curse of death except they repent by fire and be saved
Pray in understanding and in the Spirit with these points as the Holy Spirit inspires and gives you utterance.
17 And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
18 And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the Lord, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.
19 And Elisha said unto them, This is not the way, neither is this the city: follow me, and I will bring you to the man whom ye seek. But he led them to Samaria.
20 And it came to pass, when they were come into Samaria, that Elisha said, Lord, open the eyes of these men, that they may see. And the Lord opened their eyes, and they saw; and, behold, they were in the midst of Samaria.
21 And the king of Israel said unto Elisha, when he saw them, My father, shall I smite them? shall I smite them?
22 And he answered, Thou shalt not smite them: wouldest thou smite those whom thou hast taken captive with thy sword and with thy bow? set bread and water before them, that they may eat and drink, and go to their master.
23 And he prepared great provision for them: and when they had eaten and drunk, he sent them away, and they went to their master. So the bands of Syria came no more into the land of Israel.
- Father!!! thank You for surrounding the mountains of Your Church in Nigeria with horses and chariots of fire round about. Thank You because those that be with us are more and greater than jihadists that have come out against us. Halleluyah!!!
- Father!!! we pray that You will smite every single one of these Your enemies that seek to bring Nigeria and Your children into the captivity of Islam with blindness in the Name of Jesus.
All the plans they have made against your people, let it surprisingly become invisible and confusing to them
All the weapons of war they have assembled against Your Church, let them look for them and never find them again
All the connections of people and resources they have arranged against Your Church, let them suddenly loose contact with them
Every victory in battle that they have seen and imagined against Your people, let them never see them come to pass
Let all their ways be dark and slippery
Cause them to grope around in the day as though it were thick darkness
Let their night never break into day until they confess Jesus Christ as Lord
By the blood of Jesus give us victory over these enemies of the gospel of Christ in the Name of Jesus
- Father!!! by the time these Your enemies come to themselves, let them be such as have been fully taken captive by Jesus Christ through the salvation of their souls in the Name of Jesus
- Father!!! it is written in Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the Lord shall reward thee;
Therefore we declare that because our warfare is not against flesh and blood, we shall not react in the flesh concerning those that have come out against us to force the yoke of Islam upon our necks. However, we pray that as we show them mercy, they shall return to their place and come no more into the territories of Your Church lest Your fire consume them utterly. Father!!! give them opportunity for repentance in Jesus Name.
- Father!!! as You give Your Church victory over the jihadists, let their Islamic agenda come to an surprising, abrupt and permanent end in Nigeria in the Name of Jesus
Plead the Blood of Jesus over these prayers and pray in understanding and in the Spirit with the points as the Holy Spirit inspires and gives you utterance.
22 And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.
23 For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one helped to destroy another.
24 And when Judah came toward the watch tower in the wilderness, they looked unto the multitude, and, behold, they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped.
- Sing praises to God for at least five minutes or more
- Father!!! we praise You for You are greatly to be praised.
- Behold O Lord, Your enemies and the enemies of Your children that have gathered together against You and Your anointed laying wait to force an evil yoke of a god we do not know upon our necks.
Father!!! as it is written in Psalm 2:4-5 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Cause them to hear the laughter from Your throne making mockery of their schemes
Cause their hearts to drop into despair, discouragement and frustration because of Your mockery
Let them hear Your voice of wrath speaking against their gathering
Let confusion set into their midst
Vex them, upset them, confuse them, torment them, scatter them with Your annoyance
In the Name of Jesus Christ
- Father!!! as these enemies of Your people are laying in wait secretly against us, set ambushments against them and smite them in the Name of Jesus
Let an evil spirit from the Lord be sent into their camp and stir trouble among them against one another and cause them to utterly slay and destroy themselves
The weapons of battle which they fashioned against your people, because You have not permitted them to prosper against us according to Isaiah 54:17, therefore cause them to turn them against each other and let their arrows return upon their own heads in the Name of Jesus
- Father!!! even though they are a multitude, because You have arisen to fight for us, as we behold them, let us see their dead bodies fallen to the earth, and let none escape except those that turn to Jesus in repentance for the salvation of their souls in the Name of Jesus
Pray these prayers of vengeance in understanding and in the Spirit for as long as the Lord keeps the burden in your heart